Cool contest alert! As part of the global Roxy “Let The Sea Set You Free” contest, Roxy Philippines is excited to invite all Filipinas between the ages of 18 and 28, who wish to experience a once-in-a lifetime opportunity to live the life of a Roxy girl, to submit their applications from now until April 23, 2012.
It’s as easy as going to www.roxy.com/seaforyourself and submitting 2-3 photos and a short 150-word (max) essay or a short video describing what makes you a Roxy girl.
Ultimately, Roxy is looking for three of the most intriguing, fun, engaging, daring and media savvy girls in the world to experience this life-changing adventure that includes:
• A trip to Biarritz, France for the Roxy Pro Surf Competition (departing on July 9, 2012 and returning on July 16, 2012). Airfare and hotel accommodations included.
• Meet the Roxy pro athletes
• Receive up to $5,000 USD
• Be outfitted in head-to-toe Roxy products
• Host Roxy video segments as be a face and voice for Roxy
• Learn to surf in some of the best waves in the world
• Get to know the Roxy Design Team
• Jet set on a surprise trip #2 (it’s amazing!) – airfare and hotel accommodations included.
The contest ends on June 15th, 2012, when Roxy will announce the three girls chosen to live the life of a Roxy girl. The fans (you!) and the Roxy judging panel will select the three winners.
According to Holly Monkman, Marketing Executive for SEA, it’s not a requirement that the potential candidate already know how to surf. “What is most important in being the ideal candidate is your spirit and attitude,” says Monkman.
For the “Let The Sea Set You Free” contest official rules see https://s3.amazonaws.com/wildfireapp/roxy-landing-page/Let+the+Sea+Set+You+Free+Official+Rules+FINAL.pdf
Sounds like loads of fun, right? Unfortunately, I can’t join the contest because of the, ahem, age limit. But I urge you girls to try your luck and allow me to live vicariously through all you youngins. Haha!
Color of the month!